TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1318
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I've been studying French for the past 3 years, and my decent grades don't reflect my actual crappy ability to speak it . And yay, get a sig! I'm still pretty new, but am looking forward to upgrading to premium next month on my 1 year anniversary
well done, i don't undrestand one word of french, except merci, bonjour, au revoir
but i know spanih pretty good, ah, watching mexican soap operas with granma when i was kid get paid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I know she carries her phone with her because she always checks her phone after finals probably to see congratulatory messages if she won as she has said many times she really is addicted to her phone But I love how she hides her phone in her bag when using it because it's an iPhone
i also have that in my mind when i saw pic, you think she has iphone even she does commercial for samsung ? omg :s

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote