TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1308
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
^^ I think that's why Maria uses her left for those desperation shots, partly because it's better reach, and partly because it's more instinctive.

I learned to play badminton with my left hand when I sprained my right wrist once, it's fun
yeah it is, for those aainst you're playin it not the best option, everybody hates me becouse i swith the hand all the time, litte bit lefty then riht ball go crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Wonder what her game would've be like if she had played lefty? Kvitova-like possibly
Nadal is right handed I think and apparently his gamestyle suited being a lefty better. Maybe she would've dominated even more
i don't kno, but i know that nadal was made lefty on purposo, to be tricky, but i read somewhere that if they stayed with right hand that he will be now much more better

it'n not easy to choose from youn age when kid show up talent with both hands equally i think maria if she was lefty she would have that advateges that lefties has, they are rare so you need a bit time to adjust on they game, and sometimes that time ives you advantage that you need to get the lead and confidence even though kvitova is not showin that at all

edit: i'm so sorry for all spelling errors but i write fast and i don't read to check, and now i see oops! and grammar
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote