TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1304
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I think she is actually, but in Soviet Russia you were made to play and write right-handed. That's why she likes playing left-handed shots, on occasion.
yeah i know, while my parents were kids in school here in croatia if you were start to write with left hand teachers punched kids with stick on left hand and force them to write with right hand

i have the same problem, i do everything with left, so many little thing that i'm not ever assure,play badminton with left, handball, kick with left leg ball, and so on and on but i write with right becouse my parents put pen in that hand when i was kid. and its pretty hard for me sometimes to think, becouse you know left half brain is for right side and opposite, so when you are screwed like maria and I withsides, brain go crazy and i get so clumsy

i wish she would play more often that left handed forhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Yeah she is a natural lefty but decided to play like a right-handed player because in Russia they were made to play like that. But she must be able to do everything with both hands, I noticed in the collage of the camera pictures Asanty posted she's writing in some with the left and in other with the right That's so cool I wish I could be able to do that
write with left? isn't that reverse picture, so you think she writes with left but uts acctually right hand

i leared write with left hand while i was in hospital as kid, i was bored so i leared that, but i still write with right beacouse i write faster with that hand
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote