TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2280
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

There's not much difference to the ATP anymore in that aspect, is there? The top 3 of the WTA already have that mental advantage over most of their lower ranked opponents and the argument about the lack of depth is a logical consequence of such a situation. What bothers me is that hardly anybody complains about the lack of depth on the ATP tour whereas you often hear exactly that when people are talking about the WTA. The tour had more depth when Wozniacki was #1 but is this really what we want?

I agree that a close final tomorrow would be great for women's tennis as it would show that the top 3 can really challenge each other. Unfortunately I don't see it happen either.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote