TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2278
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

It might be the fact that Vika isn't playing and that all my other faves suck as well but I feel the level at both IW & Miami was worryingly poor.

The season started off great with an epic AO final and the battle of the giants at Doha but since then it has been meh pretty much. The IW final was pathetically weak and another Sharapova-beatdown by Serena isn't entertaining either.

Vika is really needed for the tour. Both her rivalry with Sharapova and the duels against Serena are pretty much the only things that keep the tour interesting at the top. Radwanska has no business beating any of them, Kvitova does not have a brain and everybody knows Sharapova is just third best.

Meh...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote