TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #1229
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat in the hat View Post
Well i have a lot more respect for them that they are funding it out of their own pockets, hard to believe that they don't get any state sponsorship. I wonder if tennis ireland has approached the lta about getting any wild cards for wimbledon for some of the irish players? Or could we lobby someone on twitter, judy murray or someone like that?
I remember Judy was tweeting years ago against the decision that Niland didn't get a WC, think Andy was too actually. Although McGee and Bowtell don't really justify a WC like Niland did a couple of years back.