TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3635
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
no regrets maybe just one, the slow and poor start and that DF on 5-5 in 2nd set both played MUCH better and Masha played like a GOAT on the 3 SPs
Sara really gave all herself and deserved to take a set, hope she's positive and not too hard on herself because now starts the fun with clay season
Shame about that double fault as she could have found herself with 6-5 in the first set and with Masha struggling lots with serve, but those things happen. And I agree, she couldn't do anything in those three points, they were really well played by Masha. But she is getting closer and closer and getting use to playing this kind of players, she has really improved a lot in the last year, so that is really positive. Amazing how much she ran from side to side of the court....I was tired for her
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote