TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #1861
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well it doesn't say Nole is her favorite player, only that she met him. And given he is #1 and a good chunk of his spare time is now spent meeting people, no wonder she had a chance to talk to him somewhere. Young players always hang around current stars (for promotional purposes as well), so Ana is probably just doing the same when she gets a chance.
yeh, in fact I'm more than happy that she's the chance to meet Djoker and maybe got some idea/advice (even not as easy transferring to her game)

Ana looks pretty serious about her transition into pro to me, and has a very clear vision of the challenges ahead, unlike many others who're just semi-enthusiastic about leveling up the game while spending much of the time tweeting their one-off fluke and providing totally uninspired results on court for the rest of the year

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Mar 27th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!