TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #780
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Not want to be rude here, but if you'd like more dates in your signature there is no luxury to have constant and recurring flaws in her performances here & there because they dont often give slams for free.
I'm not saying she is flawless, and that people should never criticise her, but coming into this thread after her win against Zakopalova seemed more like a reaction to a loss than a win, especially a win for only the loss of 4 games.

We know she can beat Errani whilst not playing well, and I'd definitely say that she's playing better in Miami than she was in IW at this point (the SF and final are a different story). We know she can step up her level if needed, and there is nobodyto damage her in her half of a draw. Unless there's a disaster she is a lock for the final.