TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #2125
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

I mean tbf Rena is wearing the same dark lilac shade as Masha so it's not like she is the one breaking out the creative wand.
I personally think Nike have just turned more and more into a corporate machine - and not even the WTA's two biggest stars can break out of the mould. Maybe the players come up with ideas for the silhouette, but I'm pretty sure the Nike team take over with the colour scheme and present that to the players in different mock-ups

You can bet that Roger and Rafa will be wearing similar colours - particularly Rafa who'll most likely wear purple and neon.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote