TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2113
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Im sure thats not true. She just has a different agenda these days. Its about business, making $$$ and appealing to a wider audience thus not being able to take anywhere near as many fashion risks that she could take pre 2011.

I get that, but she's wearing the same color schemes as everyone else. That's how you guessed the colors afterall. I understand that Nike wants the customers to be able to mix and match between the various collections, but it would be nice if Maria could differenciate herself from everyone else in that department at least...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote