TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #774
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
You're all so negative around here, it's frustrating. Maria's just won Indian Wells, and is in the QFs of Miami without dropping a set. If this is your reaction when she plays below her best and still only loses 4 games to a player we know can damage her, I'd hate to think what you'd all be doing if she actually dropped a set.
Not want to be rude here, but if you'd like more dates in your signature there is no luxury to have constant and recurring flaws in her performances here & there because they dont often give slams for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
well, no wonder SS is having so many DramaLama competitions
You guys are truly a bunch of emotional wrecks...I guess the only way you'll ever be satisfied is if Maria wins all of her matches 6-0 6-0...but even then someone will still find a way to complain about something. Oh well
well, I'm liking her serve lately, and I dont even care about the wind unike many others because its not even that important factor nowadays.
but yeah, she could do better sometimes. Its more about mentality... I'm okay with her hitting errors while attacking, I dont like the things that doesnt fit her character. So yeah, I'm complaining about that.