TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #306
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Del Moral's client is good example of how MMs can build a strong contender? How come it doesn't work for other girls?

She was #45 at the start of '12, but in September she was #10...after winning 4 singles and 7 doubles titles in '12...WOW!!!! She has played QF at AO, finals in doubles at AO...F at RG and won title in doubles at RG...

A girl who, before RG '12, had 1-37 record against opponents ranked in the top 15....and 0-28 record against players ranked in the top 10 !?!

Shockingly, she said her success was due to a change of racquet...So,my dear Ana...CHANGE YOUR RACQUET!
Pure speculation, I'm afraid. Plus, a racquet change does make some sense. Sara is short and that can be a disadvantage so the longer racquet can be helpful for her. Anyhow, winning so called MMs could help Ana to improve and to become a stronger competitor.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote