TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #385
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Seriously Chris is right both the negative posts for Serena and the ones about Masha not having any chance whatsoever are unnecessary. Whether we like Serena or not she's undoubtedly one of the best players ever and her achievements are undeniable so there's no need to try and undermine her, the way we see some trolls in GM do the same thing to Maria. Also yes the chances of Maria beating Serena and especially now on HC and in Miami are pretty slim but we've established that. I think we ALL know that and I feel like a little bit belief or faith wouldn't hurt. We always say how Masha shouldn't shit her pants every time she sees Serena and believe she can beat her in order for that to actually happen but we always do the exact opposite ourselves. And finally about the FO just let's wait for the the clay season to actually start before jumping to conclusions. Yes Serena if healthy could be a big favorite but I think so is Masha. I don't understand really all this negativity right now (I realized why there was some after Doha) but there is no reason to be that negative at the moment
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote