TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #383
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Ok this thread has turned to so much over-analysis which needs to STOP.

Don't you see what you're doing? Giving trolls exactly what they want. Don't take things so seriously, Masha is focusing on her game, on her next opponent, on her half of the draw. I'm sick to death of all these comments regarding Serena, good or bad. She's as vulnerable as any other player. She is beatable as any other player. Nothing is impossible, fear is created from Rena's on-court presence - not just her results. And it seems many on this forum live vicariously through this as if they are better than other posters who support other players. It's fine to discuss possible scenarios regarding the draw, but just because she has a major chance to reach and win the title does not mean we simply have to take it on the chin and bow down. Masha - should she get to the final - will play for every point. I'm sorry but IMO, she can do it. All you need is faith
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote