TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #83
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, I don't disagree. It's safe to say that both Slade and Motorhead were about as loud as it gets. Not that that is much of an achievement in itself. After all, "it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing."
Well,like MaricaInAHole posted,there are lots of groups who've tried to promote themselves as the loudest,but you are correct that it doesn't stand for much without talent.I knew a rocker back in the U.S. who loved some of the harder,older Iron Maiden stuff(from before Dickinson's joining the group),and he went to see Accept once...and referred to them afterwards as 'a big cloud of noise'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote