TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #369
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Injury was the only reason Serena didn't win the Aussie Open. Injury and illness were why she didn't win Doha. And injury today was the only reason Li Na was even in that second set. Serena really should be undefeated this year and about to win her 4th title in 4 tournaments.

It's still a continuation of last summer. She remains far superior to everybody else and nobody is in her zip code. Her health is going to dictate what happens in every tournament she enters in 2013.(Of course, players need to take advantage of tourneys she doesn't play) If she's close to 100%, she's going to win all the big ones. If she's hampered by something, the door opens slightly for Maria, Vika, Na, Petra, Agi, and maybe a few others to vulture whatever titles they can. And Azarenka already did just that in Melbourne and Qatar. Maria did that at IW. Pounce when you can.
this kind of Williams arse licking is why I don't bother coming into their game threads anymore
Do we have to forget all the matches where mentally weak scrubs choked to her in winning position? Zheng Jie in Wimbledon last year? Azarenka freezing in fear when serving for US Open title last year? Are we watching the same matches or maybe you guys just disregard anything and go with the "GOAT" mantra no matter what? I don't know a single player in history who would worshiped as much as this obnoxious bully...she can thank her lucky stars that Maria turned into mental mess whenever she sees her on the other side of the court and Henin retired prematurely, since belgian is by FAR more talented player than that ballbasher. There, I said it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote