TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #2953
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
To quote this girl from My Kitchen Rules (an australian cooking show) when she met Mischa "MISCHA YOU WERE THE OC I LOVE YOU".

I knew she'd gone all downward spiral but they just started to fix her character and her and Ryan were so totally getting back together then they fucking killed her in a car crash

You know they're making a Veronica Mars movie right?
They killed her off because they couldn't stand the actress, she was always late for the set etc. I don't remember exactly.

WHAT?! When? Who? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I agree. They just got beyond cheesy and annoying. And Joey became dumber and dumber as he grew older. I love them all to varying degrees, but Ross, Rachel and Phoebe are definitely my faves.
Yes

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!