TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2955
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I was glad Marissa was gone, she was a drug addict as fas as I remember and she was a wreck. She had to go. I don't even remember how the show ended

It's happening. Duh. Can't wait. I might exchange Wade for him

Btw the best show ever was Veronica Mars. I was so sad they finished shooting it, because the season finale which turned out to be the last episode ever, was amazing
To quote this girl from My Kitchen Rules (an australian cooking show) when she met Mischa "MISCHA YOU WERE THE OC I LOVE YOU".

I knew she'd gone all downward spiral but they just started to fix her character and her and Ryan were so totally getting back together then they fucking killed her in a car crash

You know they're making a Veronica Mars movie right?