TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajmo Ana Savic!

Thread: Ajmo Ana Savic!
View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1206
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Roland Garros is coming, will Ana make it into QD?
Yes she will and she can book flights for both Paris and London. Entries into quali draws of slams are made using rankings from 6 weeks before the start of the qualies in question. Since the main draw in Paris starts on May 26th this year this means that qualies start during the week of 20th and that the rankings used for entries will be taken from the list of April 8th. Similarly, Wimbledon MD starts on June 24th i.e. qualies during the week of 17th i.e. entries will be made with the rankings of May 4th.

Between now and April 8th she is not defending any points and between now and May 4th she is defending 15 points. Her current lead over #250 (usually the last place to make it into the quali draw of any slam other than Melbourne - usually) is 28 points, so looking at the numbers I'm pretty sure she is safe for both. Somebody correct me if I got it wrong, but I think I didn't
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote