TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2943
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah, I used to love OC, first time a TV show ever made me cry was when Marissa died. I'm still not over that to be honest Hart of Dixie is pretty predictable and then at times kinda wtf. Like sometimes I wonder if there is any real major plot other than Zoe's romances.

I just find something so funny about it I'm totally with you that she'll hook up with Lemon's cousin/that doctor. It's happening.
I was glad Marissa was gone, she was a drug addict as fas as I remember and she was a wreck. She had to go. I don't even remember how the show ended

It's happening. Duh. Can't wait. I might exchange Wade for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Seriously. After Friends, Buffy is my favorite show of all time.
I loved Friends too. The only thing ruining the show was Monica. Awful acting and screaming

Btw the best show ever was Veronica Mars. I was so sad they finished shooting it, because the season finale which turned out to be the last episode ever, was amazing