TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #728
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I thought it was something along the lines of....Masha is so Americanized...why should she be the one honored to carry the flag at the Olympics.....when I posted this.....honestly wondering if this situation would be something about which they would have different opintions......what Russia is doing about suspicions of America.....it was a no no.....they moved my post to Siberia.....

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...562&highlight=

you are so wrong , even Nadia Petrova and Nastia Myskina do not care about Maria's americanization anymore..

Kirilenko is more pressed by her lack of success , they were growing together but now Masha is just on the other level(fashion , business, tennis) , Makiri is vainglorious. Hence her boyfriend was changed quickly to more successful one.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote