TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2954
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I loved the OC too and I that was my reason to start watching Hart of Dixie too!
George was a bit boring in the 1st season but now he's shown his crazy side and I adore him But I guess Zoe will now have a romance with that hot cousin of Lemon.
The whole show is soooo unconvential
Yeah, I used to love OC, first time a TV show ever made me cry was when Marissa died. I'm still not over that to be honest Hart of Dixie is pretty predictable and then at times kinda wtf. Like sometimes I wonder if there is any real major plot other than Zoe's romances.

I just find something so funny about it I'm totally with you that she'll hook up with Lemon's cousin/that doctor. It's happening.