TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2942
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
And my friends tell me I'm bad at watching TV shows. Compared to some of you, I'm a rookie. I watch Castle (my fave atm ), Grey's Anatomy (used to be my favorite, but now I just can't wait for it to finish), The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars (PLL and TVD became so boring and stupid, and I can't even believe I'm watching that shit, but when I commit to a TV show, I just can't stop following it until it finishes or is canceled ), Revenge, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, HIMYM (although I'm behind almost the entire S8, they became soooo boring I too was a Robin/Ted shipper and hoped before S7/8 that they would still somehow make Robin the mother ), and I have Buffy S7 sitting on my computer and waiting to be watched since like forever
That should be your #1 priority