TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2950
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

And my friends tell me I'm bad at watching TV shows. Compared to some of you, I'm a rookie. I watch Castle (my fave atm ), Grey's Anatomy (used to be my favorite, but now I just can't wait for it to finish), The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars (PLL and TVD became so boring and stupid, and I can't even believe I'm watching that shit, but when I commit to a TV show, I just can't stop following it until it finishes or is canceled ), Revenge, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, HIMYM (although I'm behind almost the entire S8, they became soooo boring I too was a Robin/Ted shipper and hoped before S7/8 that they would still somehow make Robin the mother ), and I have Buffy S7 sitting on my computer and waiting to be watched since like forever

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!