TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2948
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
It's probably my favorite show I even made my friend start watching it and now she's addicted too It's on break now right?

I was so happy when Zoe and Wade broke up though I am here for George and Zoe. It needs to happen, it's MEANT to happen.

I like it for Lemon and her crazy shit and Zoe just because she's Zoe. That and I was a huge OC fan, so I was like of course I'll watch this
I loved the OC too and I that was my reason to start watching Hart of Dixie too!
George was a bit boring in the 1st season but now he's shown his crazy side and I adore him But I guess Zoe will now have a romance with that hot cousin of Lemon.
The whole show is soooo unconvential

Yea Anna, gotta agree with you. I can see some of the jokes coming from miles away. Also sucks that I've always been a Ted/Robin shipper so the show is not making me a happy viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Yea Anna, gotta agree with you. I can see some of the jokes coming from miles away. Also sucks that I've always been a Ted/Robin shipper so the show is not making me a happy viewer.
I'm also a couple od episodes behind, I can't make myself watch them...Robin and Barney..just no