TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #2947
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Sadly, it used to be great. Now it rarely makes me laugh and the jokes seem so forced
Yea Anna, gotta agree with you. I can see some of the jokes coming from miles away. Also sucks that I've always been a Ted/Robin shipper so the show is not making me a happy viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Problem with those series is that once you start watching you're stuck with them. You have to watch the follow-up episodes as well. That's why I prefer movies. You have a start and two hours later a finish - done. With those shows and soaps you'll get a finnish one, two or ten years from now.
If they're picked up by the networks
Although that's part of the appeal to me I guess, the continuity (Which sadly some shows throw them out of the window after the first season AHEM*GLEE*AHEM)

My date used to say that movies are the best 2 hour window where you can let yourself go free into another world and don't give a shit about your real life. I find it absolutely true
domon17th is online now View My Blog!