TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #333
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Yes she's only called a pusher by the standards of GM
I really couldn't care any less about such labels. I know that people use that word as an insult, but I don't take it as such. When someone is called a pusher I only think to myself, "she might be interesting to watch. She's probably someone who doesn't make an obscene number of UE and can actually hit the ball over the net and between the lines for more than two times in a row." The "just waiting for an error from her opponent" thing doesn't bother me either. The solution is after all very simple: don't make so many errors.

Don't missunderstand me, I like powerhitters as well. If I didn't I would besides Woz (and to a lesser degree Radwanska) after all not be a Sharapova and Li Na fan. But some get it wrong that just because THEY don't find Woz, Aga or Errani entertaining that everybody shares that opinion. It's like, "I find X not entertaining, so nobody can possibly find X entertaining." Tastes differ. Some find for example Kvitova very attractive to watch, and when she is on I guess she is. But I've seen many a match from her where I was on the verge of saying, "I'm going out for a walk, just call me when she manages to keep a ball in court."

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote