TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #2942
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I only watch Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Castle, HIMYM (although it's deadly boring), Big Bang, Revenge, Hart of Dixie, Game of Thrones and True Blood. Not that much compared to some of you
It really went downhill after I think Season 4/5. Too bad I just stick to the serial whenever I start watching one, even though it's getting labourous to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The only thing I watch other than the occasional movie or sports is Neighbours. I know it sucks, but I watch it anyway. That and the UK version of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!!" But that's only for a few weeks at the end of the year. Other than that I mainly watch tennis on tennistv and a few operas per month on Met player.
I did watch more things back in school though. Just can't summone enough energy (and time) to start following new shows.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!