TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #332
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
I hope Li Na beats Serena today. If Maria is going to lose I'd rather see her losing to Li than Serena who was getting on my nerves yesterday. I really don't know what to make of her. Not sure if she was pretending to be flat and sluggish with that pathetic attitude to play mind games with Domi. I find it hard to believe someone can be feeling so low then click a switch to playing GOAT. Believable if she was trying hard and losing. One can wake up and change strategy but not walk around like a zombie and then wham! smack! wallop!
I just want Li Na to win because I really like Li Na. And it would help Maria in her quest to get back to #1. And it improves her chances of a IW/Miami double. And if she doesn't, either Li or Aga would be the likely winner here, both of which I like. So lots of reasons to root for Na later today as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote