TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #305
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Del Moral's client is good example of how MMs can build a strong contender? How come it doesn't work for other girls?

She was #45 at the start of '12, but in September she was #10...after winning 4 singles and 7 doubles titles in '12...WOW!!!! She has played QF at AO, finals in doubles at AO...F at RG and won title in doubles at RG...

A girl who, before RG '12, had 1-37 record against opponents ranked in the top 15....and 0-28 record against players ranked in the top 10 !?!

Shockingly, she said her success was due to a change of racquet...So,my dear Ana...CHANGE YOUR RACQUET!
Well, I was never thinking in that direction, but Sara does play too much, it may look suspicious that she doesn't burn out, even Kerber and Aga did and they are both hard workers. But in general, I don't want to accuse anyone of something like that.