TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #330
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Sarita
I'm probably one of the few folks who doesn't mind seeing her having this kinda late career surge - her game is pretty fun to watch and she's very feisty and entertaining too. She's not a pusher either in a sense of Moonballniacki - her net game is solid at worst and she can attack too when given a chance. I guess I just don't see a reason to hate on her

she is not a pusher , she is just always forced to defend by big hitters , without serve even in serve games she is always defending. When she has a chance she can hit winners. Also her netgame, dropshots make her game entertaining.

I think she can make very entertaining matches versus players who can't overpower her and who are not best returners
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote