TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #2913
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Is that all you watch or just online?
The only thing I have on tv here which is on par with the USA is The Walking Dead (I even wonder why I keep watching it because from half season on it's UTTER SHIT but yet I want to see what happens next)
All the rest I have to find online, at the moment it's like this:
Mon
The Walking Dead
Californication
Vikings
Game of Thrones (from next monday)
Tue
How I met your mother
Wed
-
Thu
Arrow
CSI
Fri
The Big Bang Theory
Sat
Spartacus

but I'm slowly catching up on a shitload of stuff: The Newsroom (I'm halfway the first and only season so far and it has awesome acting), House (I'm at Season 1 ), Mad Men (I have to start from zero but the 6th season starts soon), Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, Modern Family, Twin Peaks (old stuff ), Castle (I still have to download everything) + a lot of stuff I have to look for even if I know what I want to see, such as The Wire, The Killing...
And last but not least all the hiatus shows I am waiting: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, Top Gear... can't remember everything
I have to use myepisodes.com to sort out everything and don't get lost, the terrible thing is the "Time wasted" page
this is practically everything I ever watched, except old things on TV when I was younger which I obviously forgot -- I remember watching random episodes of Friends, Buffy, Baywatch or Supercar and McGyver when I was a kid
Trih is offline View My Blog!