TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #302
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

general messsages is not a good place if you are a fan of ana even if she is winning, let alone when she loses. one of the reasons those claims that ancitards are oversensitive is ridiculous, especially when they come from people who go all crazy when someone disses their faves.

about the loss, expected and predictable. you can see that ana can play well but it's like she's afraid of winning, so she has to fuck it up whenever she is in a position to win. well, at least against higher ranked players. it doesn't really bother me anymore. if she starts playing smaller tournaments i will believe she got it, until then i don't expect anything.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote