TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #3267
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

As everyone else I feel bad about the loss, but there's no sign of disappointment for me.

This is by far the best result she ever made and she is showing an amazing progress this year so overall I couldn't be happier about this year's Miami. This tournament will not only be a boost for her in terms of finances and ranking points, but also, and more importantly, it's an event that showed her just how well she can play. She demolished Pervak - who is a former top 40 and a top 100 regular - leaving her with just 4 games, she took out a current top 30 Goerges in straight sets and managed to win a nailbiter against Petkovic, a returning top 10. She also put in a lot of resistance against one of the fastest rising players on the Tour, who is now as high as top 30; that's a lot to be proud of.

If Ajla can continue playing like this, it should be no problem for her to secure a GS MD in time for Melbourne, if not even NYC. Really hope to see her back soon, and fighting just as hard. Amazing job Ajla

Last edited by ma re : Mar 26th, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!