TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #318
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
If the surfaces from the 90s were the same in the 2000s and on, Roger would have seriously at least 22 slams and players like Nadal wouldn't have any HC slams.
Andy Murray said not that long ago that even now Roger is still the best fast court player in the world. Problem from his perspective is that there are almost no fast courts left though. On the other hand, 10-15 years ago when the courts were faster people were complaining too because all they got to see were aces and unreturnables. I would prefer a better mix of court speeds myself. Some faster, some as they are now and others (particularly claycourts) even slower. Mix it up so that not every court is tailor made for one type of player while others always have to start with a disadvantage.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote