TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Entry Info & News

View Single Post

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #102
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry Info & News

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Spiceboy, can you be so kind to explain why Candantu with a WR #119 got into the MD ahead of the other Alternates with rankings lower than her? Thank you very much for your reply and explanation...
Entry list for MD is done 6 weeks before the tournament starts. Back then Cadantu was still top 100 as she still had her points for Monterrey final last year (Monterrey was held same time as Dubai in 2012).

Entry list for Q is done 4 weeks before the tournament starts. In that list Cadantu is shown as #17 as Monterrey points were taken off during that 2 week span. She still got in MD in Charleston ahead of lots of players as ALTs to MD are taken into acccount from the original MD list, not the Q list.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote