TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1442
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
For me, the most important part of this doubles pairing, is that it may just help with confidence and give her that winning feeling back. She's certainly not getting that from singles right now.
I agree. Even in the first round against a player who hasn't won a match this year, Laura said afterwards that she was so nervous when trying to close out a set or got close to winning the match. You can#t concentrate on winning if your nerves make you frightened of losing. If she was nervous then, what is her confidence going to be like now after losing to Cornet when she could have won?

Hopefully winning a doubles match against a seeded pair will show her that she does belong in the top company.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote