TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

View Single Post

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #3264
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Hope nothing's wrong with Ajla, she had enough health problems for this life.

This is a nice result for her but the sad thing is that i wouldn't be surprised at all if this will remain the best Croatian result this year unless Martic finally starts playing (just to be clear reaching final in some tournament like Tashkent is not bigger than this). I gotta say i was quite euphoric after FED cup, but Vekic losses to BMS and Vesnina, Konjuh injured, and Martic losing to anything that walks has pulled me hard back to earth. Tomljanovic is a pleasant surprise and i have no doubt she will reach top100 this year if she stays healthy, but can she do much more that's to be seen (quality she's got but that's not always enough). Clearly she's our no.1 at the moment and i wish her all the best in the future (main draw at the US open looks like a realistic goal)

Now get beck to challengers so i can finally see you play again (i'm really pissed there was no stream for any match in this nice run)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!