TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1381
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
All of Caro's matches at the French Open were televised or live streamed plus I believe there were two matches in the warmup tournaments.
Actually 3, I remember watching her play against JJ in Stuttgart, though JJ ended up retiring. Then she got mauled by Kerber.
In Madrid, she beat Barthel, though it wasn't streamed, but we got to see her play Serena.
Nothing in Rome since she retired, I think it was her first match, against AMG.

The good thing is she has basically has 2 matches to defend before RG. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't beat that record, Stuttgart is always packed, losing early there is quite an option. It's in Rome where I think she has a better chance to improve her results.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!