TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #700
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I am actually liking this arrangement with her twitter being just for her hard core fans, where she can be more relaxed, and her FB serving the general public (who thinks she gave birth just cause she took a pic with a baby sort of shit)
Yeah I was actually gonna mention here about missing her old FB posts after every GS match etc, much more personal although now that we have this it's needless.
I just hope she doesn't start to neglect one or that FB doesn't become nothing more than a sponsor plug but I'm loving her Twitter so far too.