TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1368
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Every story has 2 sides to it though. Last year at this point she seemed a threat to the very top players. Right now she seems no threat to them whatsoever. And at some point there has to be a face up with reality, and not just a positive spin putting paper over the cracks.
In re your previous post,Caroline isn't kidding herself cuz she's not that stupid.It's merely damage control for the fans and media.For example,AI couldn't come out and say,"I didn't train very hard for this tourney b/c I felt like spending more time with my bf-for-the-week...plus my current ranking is high enough so as not to breach my Adidas personal services contract."----If she ever had truth serum injected and made such an admission,even her p.r. team and Allaster-led enablers couldn't undo that damage....Caroline understands that her current level isn't going to take her back around the Top 5.Let's just hope that she doesn't share the disinterest that certain other players have with fulfilling their potential

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!