TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1366
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
I really hate this type of talk! You can't have this attidude when your goal is to win a grand slam! Oh, you know, my opponent, who's ranked # 73 by the way, was just too good today , wtf, that's not how champions think & talk! I really can't imagine her saying this 2-3 years ago! But times (and her) has changed, it looks like she doesn't belive in herself and her game anymore!
About making YEC, it won't happen if she keeps losing to lower ranked players!
Her clay/ grass season most likely will be disaster, because with her serve and ue's count, I can't see her beating many players!
Me to.
Caroline Wozniacki - 250 Wochen Top Ten - 67 Wochen #1 - 34 WTA Finals - 21 WTA Turniersiege -Princess Charming of Tennis

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!