TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #169
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

It's strange but I still think it have something to do with stress but maybe you are right and it's a little polyp deep inside ? I wish you that the problems will go away

Poor Miranda Next time you should always have an umbrella with you Here we have still deep winter It's really strange

Then she will be your toilet cleaner number one

This is good to hear Yes,my mama is on a good way and I hope so much it will stay so We are maybe adult women but we still need our mamas

It was a busy week for me I have had a lot of work but after a marathon sllep I feel much better.Now I enjoy the sunday

I love Paris in the springtime Poor Miranda When she is in europe then maybe you have a more relaxed time ?

See you