TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:35 PM   #99
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Petra is a strange player. I've never known someone who can look invincible one minute and then turn totally inept the next. Game to game, set to set, match to match, you have no idea what she's going to do. Today, she sucked.

I'm appreciating Maria's consistency more and more as these tournaments go by. Other than Serena, Maria, and, when healthy, Vika, the rest of the top 10-15 are all over the place, looking good one tournament, flopping or struggling the next.

Actually, I might have to put Errani up there to with the big 3, as far as consistency. She always seems to be there in the 4th round or quarters.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote