TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1864
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Some interesting quotes from the same article:

I think it would be a wise decision not play before Madrid and make sure that Vika is 100% fit for Roland Garros and later for Wimbledon.

BTW, I have followed some of those comments in General Messages section after Vika withdrew from Miami. It is funny how some typical Vika haters have developed all sorts of crazy theories about her withdrawal like she just wanted to remain undefeated. I think the main reason for her late withdrawal was probably all sorts of promotional duties that local organizers and the WTA wanted her to do.

As we all know that Serena Williams has created some rules of her own for the WTA tour, and I think Vika also likes to play by her own rules like a smart player does.
Yes would be nicer to hear peoples real opinion, not just taking every chance to throw dirt around. Like she would be afraid of playing Wozniacki or Keys. Or why on earth she wouldn't be allowed to be injured like any other player. (Or why she can't take an injury break).

To balance it out, perhaps the wrong thread for this, but two things i think she could benefit of doing different:
Speed up a bit after entering the court, meeting up at the coin toss faster. And try to only stop up the server when it is really needed.

Hopefully that is ok to say in here.
garwe is offline View My Blog!