TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #675
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Probably because I was hanging around the wrong tennis boards for years, I've heard more criticism of Maria's looks than praise. Things like she's too thin and boney, shoulders are too wide, no hips, no butt, no boobs, hair's too stringy. You get the picture. Her legs have been the only part of her body universally appreciated no matter where you go. People can be harsh.

But I know Serena has gotten her good share of abuse about her figure over the years too. It just comes with the territory I guess.

As for Maria, I think just about everything is underrated. I love her lean, sleak figure and how she's managed to exploit the strengths and minimize the weaknesses of being a really tall tennis player.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote