TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize season 2013

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #89
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all
Re: Alize season 2013

Alize beat Robson in Miami 5-7, 7-5, 6-1. More good news is that Azarenka withdrew, so her third round opponent is a lucky loser Lauren Davis. I think she has an opportunity to win a few more matches here.

The match was delayed by rain twice, and a power outage as well, and didn't end until after 10pm. I think the delays helped Alize, she served terribly in the first set. Robson was all over her second serve. The score was only close because Robson played equally poorly. At the end of the first set Alize asked to see her coach and was very upset, crying. Something happened during the delay and she really turned it around. She will play her third round match on Sunday.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote