TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #63
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I'm disappointed in seeing Delpo failing like this after such a good tournament in IW.. :-/
I was talking about him on another forum the other day, and stood up against someone who said he didn't deserve to be put on the same level as the top 5, and now he's down like that. >_<
Honestly, in my opinion, he is the number 5 whatever the rankings show considering he can really bring it against those ahead of him (unlike the rest of the top 10 bar maybe Berdych when he's on), but he can't be compared with the big 3/4. He just doesn't have that consistency, and this Miami loss just proves that point

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Mar 23rd, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote