TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:55 AM   #1279
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Every player at every level has a pigeon, and I played mine last night. I jumped out to a 5-0 lead in the first set (as usual), eased up on the gas a little (again, as usual) and wound up winning the set 6-3. My opponent came out firing in the second, breaking me at 1-2 and the holding to take a 4-1 lead. After I got over the shock, I regained my focus and ran off five straight games to close out the match. I had lost my previous two matches, so this guy came right on time.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote